Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Very First Blog ! Come and Know Me!

Hi ! My Name is Jacklyn Torres but you can call me to my other names :) Jackie, Ticky or Barbie .
My friends also calls me Bebang too .
I don't know why but, they refer me as Bebang (a character here in Philippines who looks very funny ) and they say that like BEBANG, I'm also a funny person .. though I don't look like her .

I'm 18 y/o . A very creative and artistic person . I Love Arts ! Actually I'm good at sketching and drawing ! :)

I'm Quite New to Blogging and I hope that everyone will be friendly ! Stay Tune for further posts ! Hope to post some of my craetions and tutorials . Enjoy Reading !








OOoooppss !! You'll get to know me if you're also a Nail Lover ! I definitely want my nails to get done ! Every week I change mt Mani ! Though I'm a beginner when it comes to Nail Art , I've been conscious about what my nails would look at early age !

I think I was only 12 y/o when I started polishing my nails . And my mom told me that I shouldn't put polishes on my nails for i was still you
ng , but I insist it .

Now recently, sta
rting the year 2010 I've been inlove with nail art ! It's very simple ! It's like just polishing nails with some random designs !

And It's really flattering to see that other people notices and compliments my creations ! Whew ! It's worth the effort !




HhhMMMMMMMMmmmm .. Things that kills my time when boredome strikes me were
  • Surfing the Net - It's really fun to get updated with your friends online ! Chatting with my girlfriends, downloading stuff and blogging !
  • Reading - I ohw so love Nicholas Sparks and his novels ! My favorite books that he'd written were The Notebook, Dear John , A Walk to Remember, The Last Song and many more !
  • Music - I'm so into music ! I even imagined myself as a singer when i was a kid .
  • Doing My Nails - nothing more to say ! LoL :)







Things that I can't live without ..
Hmmmmmmmmmm ...
Tough Thing huh ?
I think I'll just tell it . no explanation applied :)
* My Phone
* My Laptop
* Ipod
* Notebook & Pen
* Concealer & Lipstick
* Nail Care Kit
* Polishes
* My Nail BUFFER !!

-- Buffer !!
I just can't live without it ! I just love the way it gives my natural nail a Glossy Shine Effect which makes it looked polished ! Love It !











Well .. It's good to know me right ? :) Take Care Guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment